Due to the private nature and length of time of the services we provide as well as the intrinsically hazardous environment of some areas of 360° sports medicine and spine therapy (PT 360°), we do not condone children accompanying patients to treatment. However, PT 360° is committed to promoting a culture which is supportive of the needs patients with family responsibilities
Patients bringing children to physical therapy sessions are requested to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Due to the high risk of injury and possibility of disruption to the care of other patients, children brought into PT 360° must be under the direct supervision of an accompanying adult at all times, unless they are capable of remaining in the waiting area, without disruption, for the parent’s full treatment time.
- Children unable to remain in the waiting area unattended must accompany he parent to the treatment area and remain in the immediate vicinity of the treatment area.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the child’s behavior rests solely with the parent, as does responsibility for the safety of the children.
- Due to the intrinsically hazardous equipment in the gym, children are not allowed to be unattended in the gym or play with any gym equipment.
- When considering bringing children to physical therapy, parents should be sensitive to the importance of uninterrupted sessions with the physical therapist and benefit to the patient.
- The staff at PT 360° has numerous time sensitive responsibilities. The staff are unavailable to provide child supervision.
- Parents must ensure that other users of the facility are not unreasonably inconvenienced by the child(ren)’s presence.
- Due to the open environment, children with infectious diseases must not be brought to physical therapy.
- Parents of children demonstrating disruptive behavior will be asked to find alternative childcare for their children during their treatment time for all future sessions.
Any grievances regarding this policy should be brought to the attention of the owner at PT360info@gmail.com.
Thank you for your cooperation regarding this policy.